05 February 2011

Idea Guy's Head Explodes

An image that is just text in my own handwriting.

I was just going to leave this post at that, but I suppose that would be an inaccurate depiction of how my freetime has been lately. I just realized today that there's so much I want to do. If I stop to actually think about all of those things, though, I really won't get around to accomplishing any of them.

This last week, my phone game did get published. Working on the Android version now, but I've been kinda winding down a little, so I don't know how long that process will take to get finished. Whole new language, whole new learning curve, and all that jazz. And my dad is going to be here this next weekend, so I won't be able to accomplish any work then. Trying to finish up Hard Mode of Half-Life 2 before then... so close...

No comments:

Post a Comment